TET 135 - Daimler CVG6
Bodywork: Rotherham Corporation
Original owner: Rotherham Corporation, Fleet No. 135
Year built: 1959, rebuilt as tow wagon 1971
Part of Museum Collection
TET 135 was originally a Roe-bodied double deck bus which on withdrawal from passenger service was cut down and converted into a towing and gritting vehicle. It passed in this form to the South Yorkshire PTE in 1974.
It was finally withdrawn from service in 1984 and donated to the Sheffield Bus Museum. It has now been fully restored and repainted in Rotherham Corporation colours. In early 2007 it worked very hard as a towing vehicle during our move to Aldwarke.